The MonDragon is a Mexican fully automatic rifle in Call of Robloxia 5. It is one of the stronger CQC guns in the game, and is also the cheapest rifle, so you can get it straight out of the gate (to be fair, you can get most other rifles out of the gate, but this will leave you with the least money spent). The MonDragon was originally a straight-pull bolt action designed as the M1893 or M1894. It was not until 1908 that the MonDragon was made into a semi-automatic design, as the M1908, firing the 7x57mm Mauser cartridge. However, due to how complicated the design of the rifle was at the time, it was only produced until 1910. Later, the Germans took interest in the MonDragon rifle, in 1915, during the early years of World War 1. The German Empire fielded MonDragons due to how its semi-automatic function improved from the Mauser 98 issued at the time, and the chambering in 7x57mm Mauser helped in its long range effectiveness compared to the then-fielded Luger pistol. Little is known about any further service in Germany beyond World War 1's conclusion in 1918, but sources claim that the MonDragon had a service life all the way to World War 2's conclusion in 1945, some presumably converted to fully-automatic. The variant in-game is the very rare full-auto conversion.
The MonDragon, ironically, is the cheapest rifle in the game, with the bonus of being fully automatic. However, with every guns' advantage is a disadvantage (unless you're the Lee-Enfield).
- Deals 30-40 damage (36-48 damage with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 600 RPM (720 RPM with Double Tap)
- 10 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 2.5 seconds (1.25 with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3.5 seconds (1.75 with Sleight of Hand)
There are only four attachments available for this rifle, but beggars can't be choosers.
- Aperture Sight: 1.5x sight designed for CQC.
- Bayonet: Allows for longer ranged stabs.
- Flashlight: Illuminates dark areas while blinding enemy players.
- Flash Hider: Firing will not reveal you on enemy radar.
- It is the cheapest rifle in the game, despite being rare and expensive in real life.
- It is arguably the least iconic gun in the game.
- It is the only fully automatic gun barring Machine Guns to have a damage model of 30-40.
- Despite the rifle being fed with 8-round en-blocs (not unlike the M1 Garand), and versions having 30-round magazines and 32-round drums, this rifle is fed with a 10-round magazine, meaning this rifle was presumably modified to accept Gewehr 43 magazines.
- This is the only gun in the game that is not of American, British, German, Russian, or Japanese design, being of Mexican design instead.