The Sten is a British SMG in Call of Robloxia 5. The Sten was first made in 1941, when Britain was fighting against Germany, and the Thompson Submachine Guns proved too complex to maintain. The Sten was made from parts in a bicycle factory, so the tooling for this new, cheap gun is already made. The appearance of the gun was based off of the MP18 submachine gun, used by some high-ranking German troops. The Sten was really cheaply made during WW2, only costing $10 (£2.3) to make, which when inflation is taken into account, costs $158.64 (£94.67) in today's money. Another key feature of the Sten is that it can use the MP40's magazines, so the British could capture German bases, and not worry about how to adapt to the MP40 if their Sten is out of ammo. The Mk II is the variant depicted in-game.
The Sten's close range damage may not be as much as the MP40's, but it makes up for it by having more long range damage.
- Deals 25-30 damage (30-36 with Stopping Power)
- Fires at 500 RPM (600 RPM with Double Tap)
- 32 round magazine
- Tactical reload takes 2 seconds (1 second with Sleight of Hand)
- Empty reload takes 3 seconds (1.5 seconds with Sleight of Hand)
The ability to equip a Bayonet and Grip may make the player gravitate to the Sten over the MP40, which has a Suppressor and Stock. This is the attachment selection.
- Telescopic Sight (high-zoom scope designed for long range engagements; increases zoom)
- Grip (decreases recoil when attached)
- Aperture Sight (low-zoom sight designed for close quarters engagements; alternate sight)
- Bayonet (longer range melee. press 'e' for targets out of the knife's reach. press 'f' for targets trying to get close)
- Flashlight (illuminates dark areas and blinds enemy players)
- Long range damage with Stopping Power is the same as close range damage without Stopping Power.
- Despite its ability to use MP40 magazines in real life, the Sten cannot use the MP40's ammunition. This is also true vice-versa.
- The tip of this gun's Bayonet seems to be separated from the rest of the blade.
- The gun's maximum capacity of ammunition reserves is 180, which is not only less than the gun's starting reserves with Bandolier, but also is not divisible by 32, meaning that if you shot all of your rounds of all of your magazines, your last magazine will hold 20 rounds. This is also true with the PPSh-41, PPS-43, and MP40.